Collegium

  • Denise Robello
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2005
      Greetings All,

      Collegium Occidentalis is about one week away. It will be on
      Saturday,
      October 15 in Concord, CA.

      We have classes, an artisans' display, a feast and feast
      entertainment. Class preregistration is available through October 10,
      so don't stand in line trying to get into the class you've been
      waiting for, send the autocrat an e-mail and get pre-registered
      today.
      Also, feast tickets are still available. If you are interested in
      getting some, contact the autocrat.

      For more details on the event, visit our website.

      http://www.phmoms.com/CollegiumOccidentalis.html

      YIS,
      Ascelin Meere of Ravenslocke
    • Valerie Frazier
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2009
        I don't know who is setting up Needlework class for collegium but
        whoever you are please contact me. Thanks

        Letitia