Rose Pouches for Our Queen 2006 and 2007

  • Robin Berry
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 7:00 PM
      For several years now we have been presenting each out going Queen with
      a Rose Pouch in our Kingdom's colors (red rose, green leaves, gold
      center/seeded, on a gold background). Our Queens have been very
      appreciative of this, especially when they see the wonderful largesse
      projects that go to the other Kingdom's at Pennsic. To this end we have
      the following projects available:

      Beltane 2006
      Purgatorio 2006
      12th Night 2007
      Beltane 2007
      Purgatorio 2007
      12th Night 2008

      The deadline for submission of the pouch is the Crown prior. Details on
      the construction of the pouch and rose shaping is in the files section
      attached to this Yahoo Group - WKNRosePouch.pdf. For ideas on what the
      pouch can look like, visit the members work and project pages of our
      website. Please feel free to email if you have questions.

      I look forward to hearing from you.

      Yours in Service,
      Sabrina de la Bere
      Guild Patron