SFMP - Bone Needles

  • Megan McConnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2001
      Sorry for multiple postings, but I think that you may
      be interested in this one.

      One of the Viking re-enactors in Australia is
      hand-making bone needles - these are very well made,
      and very reasonably priced at $3.50 each or 3 for $10
      (that's Aussie $$).

      If you are interested in placing an order, please
      e-mail me privately at: megan@...

      Megan/Madilayn

      =====
      Megan McConnell
      ICQ: 57164109

      "When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/