Looking for ?

  • M D
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 25, 2005
      At June Crown, an embroiderer met Maureen and William from the Far West and
      mentioned that she would like to get in contact with "the lady from the Far
      West who came to 12th night with Sir Guy le Strange." That would be me.
      Unfortunately, Maureen lost the name and email of the woman who was looking
      for me. So if anyone on this list is looking for me, I can be contacted at
      aussieprincess84@....

      Ysabelle d'Angiers