Re: [WKneedle] Question re: needlepoint design

  • Evaine ni MacGreger
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24, 2005
      Or if you'd like - send me a pic of your Arms and I can make it into a
      grid work for you on the computer. Though you'd have to tell me how
      detailed you wanted it (5 threads/inch vs 20 threads/inch or somewhere
      else). If you don't have an actual scan of your Arms, you can send me a
      description and I can make something up for your approval before I make
      it into a design.

      The drawing on the canvas is the far more period method, but I'm a
      computer girl at heart!

      YIS;

      Evaine

      Joan Hall wrote:
      > Although I do many other types of needlework, I'm a real beginner when
      > it comes to needlepoint. I was admiring just today a cushion with the
      > owner's device worked in needlepoint and was wondering if there's a
      > breathtakingly simple way to convert my device (which is not at all
      > complex) into a needlepoint chart, like xeroxing it onto graph paper or
      > something.
      >
      > Joan the Harper

      > To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your e-mail address, or change your options on the [WKneedle] list, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups and follow the directions. If you have problems doing this, please e-mail the Guild Deputy, Christian de Holacombe, at <claning@...>. The WK Needleworkers Guild Website is at http://www.bayrose.org/wkneedle.

    • Joan Hall
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 24, 2005
        I always forget that on this list, when you click reply, you're only replying to the individual. Just wanted to let people know I'm not so rude that I was ignoring the helpful advice!!

        Joan the Harper