Latest rose pouches

  • Evaine ni MacGreger
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2005
      I got to see the pouches at Crown, but forgot to bring my camera...and
      I don't have a picture of mine (shoulda' taken it before I sent it in,
      but I was worried about it being late).

      SO...are pictures going to be posted to the Yahoo site, or have I lost
      my chance?

      BTW, all of them were beautiful, some of them scared me - we've got
      some amazingly talented stitches in this Kingdom!

      YIS;

      Evaine
      --
      Evaine ni MacGreger
      Bella Luna Caravan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2005
        Isela took pictures of yours when you sent it in, and sent them to me. I'll
        be posting them on the Guild's website, http://www.bayrose.org/wkneedle ,
        along with the others; I'll let the list know when that's done.

        I'm hoping someone had a camera & was able to take pictures of the ones that
        were turned in at Crown, I had planned to do that myself but was unable to
        make it to the event due to illness.

        Felicia Amondesham,
        Guild Webmistress