Kira?

  • Alissa Levenberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2005
      Calling Kira (or someone who has contact info for her)

      I was very sorry to have missed you at Collegium. I was supposed to
      hook up with you to get the silver gilded leather for my needlecase
      project, but unfortunately something rather serious came up and I was
      unable to attend.

      Will you be going to next week's Needly Night at Katherine's house? If
      so, I could get it from you then. If not, let me know and I'll try to
      get up to Vacaville in the near future.

      Thanks!!
      Alissa
      (P.S. I have lost the piece of paper with your e-mail address or I
      would have contacted you personally)
    • vfrazier
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2005
        Forwarded to Kira.

        Letitia
        A closed mouth gathers no feet

        Calling Kira (or someone who has contact info for her)

        I was very sorry to have missed you at Collegium. I was supposed to
        hook up with you to get the silver gilded leather for my needlecase
        project, but unfortunately something rather serious came up and I was
        unable to attend.

        Will you be going to next week's Needly Night at Katherine's house? If
        so, I could get it from you then. If not, let me know and I'll try to
        get up to Vacaville in the near future.

        Thanks!!
        Alissa
        (P.S. I have lost the piece of paper with your e-mail address or I
        would have contacted you personally)

        follow the directions. If you have problems doing this, please e-mail the
        Guild Deputy, Christian de Holacombe, at <claning@...>. The WK
        Needleworkers Guild Website is at http://www.bayrose.org/wkneedle.