Re: [WKneedle] Extant Examples of German Embroidery

  • Jane Stockton
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 14, 2005
      Pam,

      Glad you like them. There will probably be a regular stream of German stuff
      over the next few months as I work my way through Bildindex. I also put
      stuff up from the V and A website as well, which gets updated a few times a
      year.

      If you find a piece of extant embroidery on the web, please feel free to
      send me the address in email so that I can post it for everyone on the
      blog, the more obscure the better!

      Cheers,
      Jane

      At 12:00 PM 15/04/2005, you wrote:
      >What a treat. Thank you, Jane. pam

    • Sallie/Celine
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 15, 2005
        Nice! Thank you for posting these pictures!
        -Celine.

        http://mail.yahoo.com