Mentors Corner/Sewing Circle at A&S

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2001
      Along with the wonderful classes scheduled for this coming weekend's
      A&S, we will be having a Mentor's Corner and Sewing Circle beginning
      at 2 pm on Saturday.

      Since the Guild Pavilion will be used for classes, look nearby for my
      personal sunshade and Guild Badge for its location.

      Special Offer - have you ever taken a class, taken the materials home
      and then looked at them a few months later having no idea where to
      start or what to do???? Then come to the Mentor's Corner. I will
      work with anyone who has taken a SCA Needlework class and needs a bit
      of refresher information to get back on track - any class, any
      method. So hunt out your old kit materials and bring them along.