Re: [WKneedle] Period quilting

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 29, 2005
      This is the yahoo group for the West Kingdom Needleworkers Guild -
      although all who are interested in historic needlework are welcome.
      H-Needlework's Administrator posted the "be specific" request today as
      that list discusses other time periods and are not SCA specific.

      Period Quilting - look to one of our past issues of Filum on our
      Website - www.bayrose.org/wkneedle - in the articles section. In
      addition, I hope our Deputy Guild Minister and Chronicler Christian
      will pipe up as she gives a class on Quilting periodically.

      YIS,
      Sabrina de la Bere
      Guild Patron
    • Willow Polson
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 6, 2005
        At 09:59 PM 3/29/2005, you wrote:
        >As was just posted today by the Administrator of this list, "This list is
        >open to all who have an interest in historic needlework. While a large
        >number of list members are in the SCA, this is not an SCA-only list.
        >Therefore, discussions of SCA-only topics should be taken to email or a
        >more appropriate mailing list.

        Weird, I didn't see that message. Isn't this West Kingdom Needle, as in
        SCA's Kingdom of the West Needleworkers Guild?

        Rev. Willow Polson www.willowsplace.com
        "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you,
        then they fight you, then you win." -- Mahatma Gandhi