Re: [WKneedle] Newbie

  • Alissa Levenberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2005
      Oops! Yes, I guess I've only been replying to you as well. :-)

      Anyway, let me just thank all the people who have responded! What a
      very welcoming group you are! I have gotten a nice shopping list from
      Aelia, the minister of the Shire of Tuefelburg, and have already
      tripped over some basic terminology, so I can see I have a lot to
      learn. :-)

      I'm looking forward to getting involved in this and would love to meet
      you in person at the March Crown. Sounds fun!

      Yes, I am new to everything here, but there seems to be no lack of
      information on the web. I'm going to start tonight with just some
      fiddling around and my initial goal would be to make a pouch like the
      one you sent pictures of Joan, with the floral design. Quite lovely! I
      imagine once I get started I will find out where I need advice pretty
      quickly.

      I'll keep in touch! Thank you again!
      Alissa