More Cool Fabric Stores

  • Barbara Wieskamp
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2001
      Thank you for the tip on the wonderful new fabric
      store, I will be sure to check it out. Here are a
      pair of my favorite non-chain fabric stores in the Bay
      Area.

      Britex Fabrics. Four stories of fabric and sewing
      heaven.
      146 Geary Street
      San Francisco, CA 94108
      415-392-2910
      http://www.britexfabrics.com/

      Stonemountain & Daughter, 2 stories of all-natural
      fabrics.
      2518 Shattuck Ave. Berkeley, CA 94704
      510/845-6106
      http://www.stonemountainfabric.com/index1.html