Re: [WKneedle] June Crown Class

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2001
      Ditto, ditto, and ditto from the other two of us who helped with the
      class. I think we were all more or less talking off the tops of our
      heads this time -- Isela was the most organized, she had some
      pictures mounted on poster board for us to see. And we are all
      planning to be at Arts & Sciences Tourney!

      At 9:18 AM -0700 6/25/01, Debra Cobb wrote:
      >This is for Cheryl from Vallejo who requested handouts from
      >Saturday's class sponsored by the Needleworker's Guild. I did not
      >have a handout for my portion of the class which covered the 1300's
      >and the split stitch and gold metal threadwork. However, I would be
      >willing to talk to you about it and provide references if you wish
      >to email me direct at dcobb@.... Also, I'll be at A&S
      >in July and will be teaching a needlework class there, and perhaps
      >we can meet and discuss this particular period of needlework.

      O (Lady) Christian de Holacombe
      | Chris Laning <CLaning@...>
      + Shire of Windy Meads - Davis, California