June Crown Class

  • Debra Cobb
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2001
      This is for Cheryl from Vallejo who requested handouts from Saturday's class sponsored by the Needleworker's Guild. I did not have a handout for my portion of the class which covered the 1300's and the split stitch and gold metal threadwork. However, I would be willing to talk to you about it and provide references if you wish to email me direct at dcobb@.... Also, I'll be at A&S in July and will be teaching a needlework class there, and perhaps we can meet and discuss this particular period of needlework.

      Isela

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2001
        Ditto, ditto, and ditto from the other two of us who helped with the
        class. I think we were all more or less talking off the tops of our
        heads this time -- Isela was the most organized, she had some
        pictures mounted on poster board for us to see. And we are all
        planning to be at Arts & Sciences Tourney!

        At 9:18 AM -0700 6/25/01, Debra Cobb wrote:
        >This is for Cheryl from Vallejo who requested handouts from
        >Saturday's class sponsored by the Needleworker's Guild. I did not
        >have a handout for my portion of the class which covered the 1300's
        >and the split stitch and gold metal threadwork. However, I would be
        >willing to talk to you about it and provide references if you wish
        >to email me direct at dcobb@.... Also, I'll be at A&S
        >in July and will be teaching a needlework class there, and perhaps
        >we can meet and discuss this particular period of needlework.

        O (Lady) Christian de Holacombe
        | Chris Laning <CLaning@...>
        + Shire of Windy Meads - Davis, California