Oops again! Re: Fall Collegium

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2004
      Oops, sorry about this :) It's been cancelled and I forgot to remove it from our automatic, smarter-than-any-human-being-but-sadly-behind-the-times Yahoo calendar.

      If your brain has already cancelled the Collegium date, please disregard this notice :)

      Christian de Holacombe

      Date: Saturday, November 6, 2004
      Time: 12:00AM PST (GMT-08:00)

      GUILD SPONSORED CLASSES:
      St. Cuthburt Goldwork, by Letitia de Scotia
      Wool Applique with Gold Leather Couching, by Kira Leonovna
      Zemnodoshina
      Embroidered Bookcovers, by Francesca von Hesse
      Stars, Spangles, and Studs, by Christian de Holacombe

      To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your e-mail address, or change your options on the [WKneedle] list, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups and follow the directions. If you have problems doing this, please e-mail the Guild Deputy, Christian de Holacombe, at <claning@...>. The WK Needleworkers Guild Website is at http://www.bayrose.org/wkneedle.

      0 Chris Laning
      | <claning@...>
      + Davis, California