Collegium in Allyshia

  • Meghan E. Doty
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2004
      Hi everyone!

      Meghan the Worrier from the Barony of Allyshia. We're having a collegium
      coming up in October and I was wondering if anyone could possibly teach a
      class or two. I'm not as well practiced in my embroidery skills (except for
      cross stitch) to really teach a well informed class. I only know the mere
      basics. In fact I'd probably take the class anyone came to teach. But the
      barony always asks me to teach the stitching class because I'm the main
      person in the barony known for stitching. It doesn't mean I'm good at it.

      So the date of the collegium is October 23. It's kind of a drive to
      Humboldt county. And unfortunatly I cannot personally offer space to crash
      because I live in a 35' trailer. So let me know if anyone would be
      interested in teaching for us. Thanks!

      Meghan the Worrier