Needlework weekend trial balloon... 8-)

  • Willow Polson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2004
      Hey there, I have 20 acres up here near Yosemite (about 12 miles east of
      Groveland), and I was wondering what the interest would be in a "Fiber Arts
      Collegium Campout" up here? I would be happy to host/autocrat the event,
      which I'm thinking would be all needlework and fiber classes Saturday and
      Sunday morning (arrival Friday afternoon and departure Sunday afternoon). I
      could teach at least 2 classes, perhaps beginning wool spinning and some
      kind of embroidery. And you can pet my sheep. 8-)

      What do you think? Would you come? We have a large improved camping area
      with a very nice outhouse, 2 picnic tables, and a large fire pit. I'd guess
      there's probably room for 10 - 15 tents and, depending on how far you want
      to walk, up to 10 cars? I may be able to fit more, depends on the demand,
      and I could get portaprivies if need be as well. I can also add a second
      small camping/parking area (4 tents, 3 cars) if need be.

      Anyone interested? Good idea? Bad idea? I'd love to know what you think. 8-)

      -- Willow MacPherson

      Rev. Willow Polson www.willowsplace.com
      Give my Pagan Paradise Live365 Radio Station a listen!
      http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/directory.cgi?autostart=willowpolson