pouches

  • Kim Gallagher
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26 10:49 PM
      I have a question.
      The directions say the center of the rose is to be Seeded. 1) what
      does that mean?
      2)Do I have to or can I do the center another way?

      Thank you,
      Lady Micheila MacCallum
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27 9:34 AM
        >I have a question.
        >The directions say the center of the rose is to be Seeded. 1) what
        >does that mean?

        seeded means that there should be an attempt to show the center
        tendrils that in the old 5 petal roses becomes seed-like as the rose
        matures and opens up. It is usually done in French Knots, Chipwork,
        or small seed beads.

        >2)Do I have to or can I do the center another way?

        it is preferable - bring your work to the Guild pavilion at A&S and
        we can discuss it there