Re: [WKneedle] Digest Number 366

  • KyrinnaArias@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2004
      Well . . .

      I accidentally took 5" embroidery sharp scissors in my purse, and got through
      5 of 6 searches with no problems. Unfortunately, they found them on the last
      leg. (They were in a small pocket, and I'd forgotten they were there!)

      Usually, though, I take the round cutter, and it goes just fine. I've never
      had any needles or a hoop questioned, but I've never tried bars.

      I also have one of those lightweight battery clip-on reading lights, and they
      work very well to illuminate my work, and not disturb the people around me.

      Good luck!

      ~Caiterina, who flies more frequently than she'd like!