A&S at West An Tir War

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2004
      ** please cross post and link as appropriate **

      The initial page for the West An Tir War A&S activities has been
      uploaded. You can find information on the competitions, war point and
      classes at http://arts-sciences.westkingdom.org/West_AnTir04.html

      We are still looking for teachers. If we don't fill the remaining
      class slots the pavilion will be open for Q&A on A&S or just bring
      your project and come work on it.

      Thanks to a gracious individual the A&S pavilion will be going to the
      war. The will be the focal point for the competitions and classes. It
      will be located near the West Royal Pavilion.

      Minister of Arts - Kingdom of the West

      "Vita Brevis Ars Longa"
      Life is short. Art lasts.