Re: [WKneedle] Digest Number 363

  • Jan Ward
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2004
      Does anyone have an old, leftover pattern of the rose
      for the Queen of Meridies? And know what the kingdom
      colors are?
      Edwinna
    • Jennifer McGaffey
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2004
        The kingdom colors are black and white - the Queen's arms show the
        roses counterchanged, so I'm not sure how the colors would appear in
        the rose. http://www.goldenstag.net/MiscSCA/KingdomColors.htm#Meridies
        Here's a rose - well, a double rose, but you might be able to work out
        a reasonable pattern using this.
        http://www.dragonbear.com/ekbadges.html (bottom of the page)
        BTW, that last site has some really nice patterns on it!

        Friday, June 25, 2004, 9:01:48 AM, Jan wrote:

        JW> Does anyone have an old, leftover pattern of the rose
        JW> for the Queen of Meridies? And know what the kingdom
        JW> colors are?
        JW> Edwinna

        ---
        Thyri de Peel
        Barony of Westermark
        Principality of the Mists
        West Kingdom
        Give a hobbit a fish, and he'll eat for a day.
        Turn a hobbit invisible, and he'll eat fish for a lifetime.
        jjmcgaffey@...
      • Susan Farmer
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28, 2004

          > Does anyone have an old, leftover pattern of the rose
          > for the Queen of Meridies? And know what the kingdom
          > colors are?

          I could probably scrape up a pattern somewhere (and it may have already been
          done ...) but meridies Color's are black and White.

          Jerusha, in Meridies