Reminder - June Crown - Tres Pinos

  • WKneedle@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2004

      June Crown - Tres Pinos

      Date: Saturday, June 12, 2004
      Time: All Day

      WK Needleworkers will be hosting the A&S Pavilion. There will
      be a display and we hope you will bring your work to share - 10
      am - 5 pm. At evening court we will be presenting the Travel
      Bags and also hope that those who helped create the bags will
      participate in the presentation.
      Saturday:
      Invocation - 2 pm Mentors Corner (if you have any questions
      about
      your work or would just like to come stitch
      2:30 pm Meeting
      3 pm Class: What Stitch is Period: A survey of stitches and the
      context in which they are used with Guild Minister Sabrina de la
      Bere
      and other Guild Mentors.
      Sunday:
      10 am - Class: Couched Cording with Christian de Holacombe
      (small fee
      for kit, auditors welcome)

      In addition we will be having a Guild Corridor. Many of the
      Guilds
      are planning on having a presence with meetings, classes, and
      displays.
    • WKneedle@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2004

        June Crown - Tres Pinos