June Crown

  • Cheryl McClanahan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2001
      Will anyone be selling historical needlework kits at June Crown? I have only done a couple of things at all, nothing historically yet. I thought a kit might help me get started.

      Cheryl

      Message 2 of 4 , May 15, 2003
        Just a quick reminder that the competition is Embroidery: Beading and
        as Arts Minister I hope that there will be several entries ---
        pleasssssssssssssssse

        Also remember we are hosting and will have a display so plan on
        bringing items for showing.

        Saturday:
        After Invocation - 2 pm Mentors Corner
        2:30 pm Meeting
        3 pm Panel Discussion on All About Silk Thread - Aldith, Isela and I
        will lead off and then we can have Q&A

        Evening Court - Guild presentation of the Kingdom Pouches. All who
        have participated in their creation are urged to take part.

        Sunday - 10 am - Intro to Canvaswork. I'll be teaching tent, cross
        and long arm cross on canvas in preparation for the Kneeling Carpets
        project. Kit $5 (max.)

        Guild Minister
        Message 3 of 4 , May 12, 2004
          Just a quick reminder that we will be hosting the A&S pavilion and
          will be having a display. I am having 3 large tables brought and hope
          that we will be able to fill them with all the wonderful work you
          have been doing this past year. If you need incentives, yes there may
          be some special "gifts".

          We will be displaying the Traveling Bags and hope that the makers
          will be able to join us in the court presentation.

          "So simple, so beautiful, so easy - ask me how."
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 17, 2007
            Greetings to the List,

            Just a reminder that next weekend is June Crown.

            If you are bringing an item for display in the Arts and Science pavilion,
            please limit to no more than two items, and please download a tag, attach to
            your display item and drop off at the A & S pavilion after Invocation...
            Pick up , of your items 5 PM

            If you are part of the presentation for either the Pennsic Napkin project or
            the Kneeling carpet project please be assembled at the Guild Pavilion 15
            minutes before morning court.

            Either of these presentations can occur in either morning or evening court.
            There is court business that is still pending and will not be firmed up
            until Sat, so as Guild members we need to go with the flow... and
            facilitate Their Majesties wishes.

            Activities in the Guild Pavilion for Saturday:

            9 AM evaluation of needlework for Sojourner program
            1 PM Guild meeting
            2 PM Beginning Reticella class taught by Sabrina de la Bere, class fee $3,
            class limit 8 . bring scissors
            3 PM Arachnes Web Meeting.

            Hope to see you all there,
            YIS