Stitching Festival in Santa Clara - May 21-22-23

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2004
      Just a quick reminder that the Stitching Festival (formerly CATS)
      will be at the Santa Clara Marriott this coming fri-sat-sun. Classes
      vary - see a listing at http:www.stitchingfestival.com. There will be
      a market place - entrance is $7, I think. Linn Skinner
      (http://www.skinnersisters.com) will be there along with about 50
      other merchants from around the US. Linn has some new toys in stock
      including bone needles and bone and ebony thread winders. Needle In a
      Haystack has some new silks in (so I'm told) including Pearsalls.
      GripIt will have their full line of frames (large and small) and
      about every cloth for stitching that is produced.

      In Service (or just making mischief :)
      -- Sabrina