Rose Pouches 2005

  • Debra Cobb
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 3:54 PM
      Greetings fellow needleworkers,

      As we did in 2002 and 2003, the Guild will be presenting pouches at June Crown 2005 (yes, a year from now) for Her Majesty to take to Pennsic. Each of these pouches will feature the royal rose of that kingdom and will be given to that kingdom's reigning queen. We still need an embroiderer for the rose pouch of Aethelmaerc. According to our records, their rose has 5 white petals, green leaves and a gold center.

      The design should be about 6 in. x 6 in. in the technique of your choice. The finished pouch should be about 8 in. x 10 in. If you are interested but need materials, please contact me and I can send them to you. Otherwise, you can use fabrics, thread and embellishments, appropriate for the SCA period.

      If you are interested, please contact me at dcobb@... or call me at (831) 385-3040 (home) or (831) 385-4047 (wk).

      Yours in service,

      Isela