New Needle working night in the Concord

  • Katherine de Langelei
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2004
      Greetings,
      I would like to start a night of needle working arts
      on the first Thursday of each month, starting May 6th.
      Several West Kingdom Needleworker�s guild Mentors have
      graciously offered to provide the expert guidance.
      My house is 35 minutes from Stockton, 35 minutes from
      Berkeley and 15 minutes from the Bart station. If
      there is enough interest, I can arrange for a Bart
      station pick up and drop off.
      For directions and more information, you may email me
      at this address, or you may call me at the number
      listed for Mists Sciences in the Page.
      If we get enough interest, we�ll keep this going!
      Please feel free to forward this to any interested
      parties.
      Thank you,

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html