KWAS 2004

  • Lady Brygyt dArcy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2004
      Greetings from the Event Steward for the Known World Arts and Sciences
      Symposium. I would like to invite everyone to come to our fair kingdom
      and enjoy the sun and the knowledge. We are still looking for teachers
      for all fields including martial arts/combat, armor, tactics, garb,
      embroidery, bardic, etc.... Please contact me if you are interested in
      teaching so that I can block your space and get your class information
      for the proceedings book. We also need attendees to bring display items
      for the event hall. I look forward to seeing everyone and please check
      out our web site at

      http://home.earthlink.net/~kwas04/
      Thank you for your time
      Lady Brygyt d'Arcy