Re: [WKneedle] Laurel Wreaths

    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 10:01 AM
      Hi Rhiannan

      this is the only cross stitch pattern for a laurel wreath on the web
      that I know of --
      http://www.dragonbear.com/peerage.html

      the 20 year Known World Handbook also has one in hard copy

      Good luck
      --
      ----------------

      Minister, Kingdom of the West Needleworkers Guild
      http://www.users.drak.net/needlework/index.html
      WKNeedle@yahoogroups.com

      "So simple, so beautiful, so easy - ask me how."

    • Cheryl Holland
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31 10:04 AM
        Greetings

        I am the A&S Officer in the Barony of River Haven, Lochac (Brisbane,
        Australia). After having recently finishing a gift project for my
        Baroness I have now been commissioned to do some panels for the new
        Baronial cloaks. I have just about all the parts I need in pattern
        form to complete this particulare project except a pattern for a
        laurel wreath. I am doing this particular project in cross stitch -
        it is a medium I am comfortable with. If anyone could assist me in
        locating a pattern for the Laurel Wreath I would greatly appreciate
        it.

        Thanks.
        Lady Rhiannahn