Reminder - March Crown - Yolo County Fairgrounds

  • WKneedle@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2004

      March Crown - Yolo County Fairgrounds

      Date: Saturday, March 13, 2004
      Time: All Day

      Needleworkers Guild Pavilion:
      Saturday:
      Invocation - 2 pm Mentors Corner - come stitch or come ask
      questions of our Mentors on your current projects
      2:30 pm Meeting - All are welcome to attend
      3 pm Class - Caiterina nic Sheamus, 3 Basic Stitches Part 1 - an
      introductory class to embroidery. There will be a small class
      fee for materials.

      Sunday:
      10 am Class Aelia, Beginning Blackwork - an introductory class
      to blackwork embroidery. There will be small class fee for
      materials.
    • WKneedle@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2004

        March Crown - Yolo County Fairgrounds