Re: [WKneedle] Class Handouts - format

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2004
      Let's not let format be an issue or even a consideration.

      I can make pdf docs as can Christian or Sarah Arwen. We will can all
      help and it is becoming the preferred method as with the "free
      reader" all browsers can read the docs.

      If you have a word processing doc and it has graphics then go ahead
      and post it in what ever form you have. One of us will either convert
      it to pdf or html for more universal usage.

      "So simple, so beautiful, so easy - ask me how."