Strawberry pincushion kit now online

    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2001
      Just a note to let everyone know that our Elizabethan "strawberry"
      pincushion kit is now online in the WKneedle "Files" area. With the
      motifs taken from an Elizabethan sampler, this little pincushion is a
      quick little project in tent stitch on canvas. You can stitch a
      strawberry, rose, pansy, acorn, carnation, bunch of grapes or
      pomegranate in the center. This is a great contribution to the
      Queen's Gift Chest, or make one for yourself and attach it to your
      embroidery scissors so you don't lose them!

      You can access the file at the URL:

      O (Lady) Christian de Holacombe
      | Chris Laning <CLaning@...>
      + Shire of Windy Meads - Davis, California