Update on Service Projects

  • Debra Cobb
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2004
      Greetings and I hope that everyone enjoyed the holidays and is looking forward to the New Year. Just a brief update on two of the service projects that the Needleworker's Guild is working on...

      1. Kingdom Travel Bag project due June 1, 2004 - We only have one kingdom left to embroider. That kingdom is Atenveldt. A picture of their kingdom arms can be seen at http://www.goldenstag.net/MiscSCA.
      Remember that the arms can be done in the embroidery technique and materials of your choice. We will furnish the canvas bags on which to applique the finished embroidery . The approx. size for the design should be about 6 in. x 6 in.

      2. Kingdom Rose Pouches due June 1, 2005. We have two kingdoms left that need embroiderers:

      Aethelmaerc
      Middle

      To see the description of their royal rose, visit http://www.goldenstag.net/MiscSCA

      Again, the embroidery, thread, and fabric can be your choice. However, if you do need materials, please let us know and we can furnish you with fabric, etc. Design size needed should be about 6 in. x 6 in. and the finished pouch size should be about 8 in. x 10 in.

      If you are interested in helping out on either of these 2 service projects, please contact me via email or by phone at (831) 385-3040 or 385-4047, Ext. 128 (office)

      Yours in service,

      Isela
      Project coordinator

    • Amy Bodine
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2004
        I'll volunteer to do the Atenveldt bag, if no one else has spoken up for it
        yet.

        Felicia Amondesham