update/Thank you

  • Sorcha
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2004
      We would like to thank all of you who sent cards,
      prayers, and words of condolences. Walter (Josephus)
      is coming along MUCH better now. Hopefully, he will
      be home by Tuesday. He will still have a long way to
      go, but at least he will be home. Your words helped
      me through this hard time as well, and I thank you
      all.

      Sorcha & Josephus

      =====
      Lady Sorcha Fhionn inghean uiRuairc, AOA
      Barony of Darkwood-Salinas,CA Kingdom of the West
      Minister, Textile Guild; Apprentice, Companions of the Silver Spindle; Atlantian Embroider Guild; Keeper of the Clewe; Artisian, WKNeedle Guild, Gardeners Guild, Rapier Guild
      http://www.angelfire.com/dragon2/sorchasdreams

      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
      http://companion.yahoo.com/