A New Member Wishing to Say Hello

  • MVGHM
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2003
      Greetings Everyone!

      Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Monika
      and I am new to the group. My Grandmother introduced me to
      embroidery as a child, and became quite good at it. However it's
      been only recently, where embroidery has sparked an interest in me,
      to pick up a needle and thread again.

      Can anyone recommend informative embroidery websites discussing its
      history, and purchasing quality threads & needles? Also, is there a
      thread shop in England that one recommends?

      Kindest regards!
      Monika