What to bring to class

  • Letitia de Scotia
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2003
      For all needleworkers who want to take my Kingdom Collegium class on
      how to lace fabric into a wooden bar frame, I will be providing all
      materials EXCEPT the bar frame. You must bring your own 10 inch
      frame. These can be purchased at any Michaels. They come in packets
      of two bars each. You will need to purchase 2 packets so you have 4
      bars. If you do not have access to a Michaels please contact me. I
      am willing to help individuals.

      Duchess Letitia