UPDATE

  • Debra Cobb
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2003
      We only have the following 7 kingdoms left for the 2005 Rose Pouches:

      Aethelmaerc
      Artemesia
      Calontir
      East
      Middle
      Northshield
      Trimaris

      This is going to be a fun project that allows fantastic creativity in the embroidery technique of your choice. If you would like to try your hand at embroidering one of these roses....just email me or call me at (831) 385-3040 (hm.) and let me know your choice and if you would need materials (fabric, thread, cording, etc.)

      Yours in Service,

      Isela