Bee Embroidery Pattern?

  • sfpoong@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2001
      hello!

      I was at a guild meeting a year or so ago and I remember a woman
      brought a book of different Elizabethan embroidery motifs. One
      was of a bee and he was quite humorous with legs splayed out and
      little wings sticking up. I have since decided that I would like to
      embroider such a fellow but I can't seem to find anything like it.

      My memory of the pattern is just a little too fuzzy to draw from,
      so I thought I'd ask this group -- does anyone have any
      bee embroidery pictures?

      Thanks,
      Beatrice Merryfield