Summary - October Crown - Current Service Projects & 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2003
      Completed - Kingdom Pouches - very well received, but the Royalty
      whined when they were told it was regalia and not for personal
      ownership.

      Current Service Projects:

      2004 Pennsic - Travel Bags - this project is slated for completion
      June of 2004. While requested by the Royalty, it did not easily catch
      on and will not become an ongoing project as originally envisioned.

      Rose Pouches for our Queen - this project is a response to the wishes
      of our Ladies of the Rose for a pouch.
      For details see the Files section of this email list for an article
      on what is expected.
      We currently have:
      12th Night 2003 - Sabrina de la Bere (as Queen's Lacemaker)
      Beltane 2003 - Judith of Stormholde - completed
      Purg 2003 - Sorcha Fhionn inhhean ui Ruiac - completed
      12th Night 2004 - Catherine Lorraine - completed
      Beltane 2004 - John Paul Blacklore - completed
      Purg 2004 - Aelia Apollonia
      12th Night 2005 - Brid Heckwiht
      Beltane 2005 - Felicia Margerye Amondesham
      Purg 2005 - Brianna Ni Shea

      Kingdom Kneeling Carpets - currently approved by the Regalia
      Commission. Mistress Anne of Bradford is drafting color charts that
      hopefully will be available later this year. ETA is 18 months from
      delivery of charts. Canvas will be 12 or 14 count. The medium will be
      wool. Materials will be provided. Each rug will be divided into 5
      pieces with the middle being a double size piece and it would do well
      to have 2 stitchers work as a team on this area.
      We need 12 stitchers and 2 finishers and currently have:
      Eliska z Jihlava
      Willow Polson
      Sorcha Fhionn inhhean ui Ruiac
      Isela di Bari
      Brid Heckwiht
      Aelia Apollonia
      Iulitta Rowan
      Mairghread Nigheon Eanruig
      Giuliana di Benedetto Falconieri - Oertha
      Felicia Margerye Amondesham

      It was the consensus of the ladies present to do another round of
      Rose Pouches for Pennsic 2005. Therefore, ANYONE interested in doing
      a pouch should visit
      http://www.goldenstag.net/MiscSCA/KingdomColors.htm. In the right is
      a list of the color of the rose for each Kingdom's Queen. Then email
      me with your choice of (1) Rose color and (2) Kingdom. Also give me a
      2nd and 3rd choice. If you need materials please let me know and we
      will provide them. As usual the rose will be approximately 6" and the
      overall bag size 8" square. You can visit the article on Rose Pouches
      for Our Queen in the files section for diagrams that you can print
      out.

      Please let me know if you have any questions or additions.

      "So simple, so beautiful, so easy - ask me how."