Reminder - October Crown

  • WKneedle@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2003

      October Crown

      Date: Saturday, October 4, 2003
      Time: All Day

      10-2 Mentors Corner
      2:30-3 Meeting - Topic Apprenticeship Program
      3 pm Class
      Class name: Medieval Applique
      Teacher: Christian de Holacombe
      produce bold and
      bright colored decorations for tournaments, banners, clothing
      and
      accessories. Learn how to do medieval-style corded applique and
      explore some
      shortcuts that make smooth, crisp appliques easy.
      Materials to bring: Scissors and an embroidery hoop -- a large
      circle or
      8x10" rectangle is a good size for this project
      Class limit: None
      Fee: $5 for a West Kingdom "demi-sun" pouch kit

      Sunday�s 10am class:

      Class name: Middle Eastern Buttonhole Stitch Variations
      Teacher: Jaida al-Rakshanda
      basic stitch
      really is!
      Materials to bring: Thread, scissors, 6" hoop is optional
      Class limit: 6
      Fee: $2
    • WKneedle@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 9, 2004

        October Crown

        Date: Saturday, October 16, 2004
        Time: All Day

        GUILD ACTIVITIES:
        Mentors Corner- come stitch with us from after Invocation until
        2 pm
        Guild Meeting 2:30 pm
        Classes:
        3 Raised Stitches, by Sabrina de la Bere - Saturday 3 pm. $5 for
        the kit. Limit 10. Please bring small hoop, pencil and water
        soluable marking pen.
        Basic Canvaswork, by Iulitta of Rowan - Sunday 10 am. $5 for
        kit. Limit 8

        Please bring your own chair to the pavilion.
      • WKneedle@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 13, 2004

          October Crown