Greeters needed at Oct. Crown

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      Good morrow, all.

      With Crown coming up this weekend, I'm looking for volunteers to help
      staff the Needleworkers Guild pavilion between 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM.

      Our beloved Guild Minister, Sabrina de la Bere, is going to be very
      busy (seeing as she's also Arts Minister now) and has asked me to be
      sure our pavilion has people there to be "warm, welcoming and
      helpful." I think I'm pretty helpful, but the "greeter" job is not
      my strong point, so I'm looking for some assistance.

      Please e-mail me OFF LIST (i.e. don't hit "reply" but send a separate
      message to <claning@...>) if you'd like to sign up to be
      "greeter" for a couple of hours. I need at least four people willing
      to take a 2-hour shift at inviting people in and being the first
      cheery face they see. Thanks!

      Don't forget our Guild meeting at 2:30, the appliqué class at 3:00
      (yipes! I'm teaching it :) and the Arachne's Web meeting at 5:00.
      O (Lady) Christian de Holacombe
      | Chris Laning <claning@...>
      + Shire of Windy Meads - Davis, California