Needlework Books

  • cl_bonner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2003
      Okay, after the class at June Crown, I'm hooked on one more craft
      that I don't have time for! :o)

      Can anyone suggest what might be the best book for stitches and
      historic context? This doesn't have to be just canvaswork, but an
      overall look at embroidery stitches that were used. A general
      wishlist booklist for embroidery so I can plot my buying strategy...

      Rhiannan Lowery
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2003
        <blatant plug> Check out our Annotated Booklist on the website
        http://www.bayrose.org/wkneedle/index.html

        An updated list will be posted soon. Meanwhile there are 207 books
        listed including a section on canvaswork.

        Enjoy!

        "So simple, so beautiful, so easy - ask me how."