Fw: Research questions

  • Debra Cobb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2003
      Good morning - I wanted to share with everyone on the needlework list the
      attachments to this email because I thought they may be of use in your
      future needlework projects. These are some recommendations for reading
      material from the V&A. Some of them may be quite familiar already.

      For those who are new to needleworking, please keep in mind that some of
      these books are out-of-print and may only be accessible through your
      university or county libraries or through book sellers such as the Advanced
      Book Exchange, etc.

      Enjoy!

      Isela