Reminder - June Crown Tourney

  • WKneedle@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2003

      June Crown Tourney

      Date: Saturday, June 21, 2003
      Time: All Day

      Needleworkers Guild will host the A&S pavilion.

      Display - a year in the life - bring your work from this past
      year to display. Everyone is encouraged to bring items to
      display.
      Mentors Corner - Invocation to 2 pm
      Meeting 2:30pm
      Class - Silk Thread roundtable - everything you wanted to know
      about silk threads - 3pm. Panel -- Aldith Aangarad St. George,
      Isela di Bari, Sarah Arwen, & Sabrina de la Bere.
      Evening Court - presentation to Their Majesties of the Kingdom
      Pouches. All who participated in this project are invited to
      participate in the presentation.
      Sunday 10 am class - Beginning Canvaswork - in preparation for
      our Kneeling Carpets Project and general canvas style stitching.
      Instructor - Sabrina de la Bere. Kit $5.

      See you there!
    • WKneedle@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 18, 2003

        June Crown Tourney

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 18, 2003
          Hello. Is it possible to get one of the canvas kits? I can't go to June Crown Tourney because I have to work. Will there be any handouts for the canvas class I could purchase?? Please let me know. Thanks.

          Cheryl - Vinhold

          WKneedle@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          My Groups | WKneedle Main Page

          June Crown Tourney

          Date: Saturday, June 21, 2003
          Time: All Day

          To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your e-mail address, or change your options on the [WKneedle] list, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups and follow the directions. If you have problems doing this, please e-mail the Guild Deputy, Christian de Holacombe, at <claning@...>. The WK Needleworkers Guild Website is at http://www.bayrose.org/wkneedle.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 18, 2003
            If anyone wants kits between events - send me a check - made out to
            SCA Inc. The kit cost is $5 per, plus $1 for shipping per kit.
            (PO Box 1809, El Granada, CA 94018)

            I am slowly getting around to posting all my class handouts on my
            website and will post the new Canvaswork one - Oak Leaves from a 15th
            C. Cushion in a couple weeks.

            http://www.bayrose.org -- click on Robin's needlework for the index page.