Interest Survey - West Kingdom - Smocking

    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2003
      I have been noticing that there are a number of examples of period
      smocking on costume. Is there sufficient interest to hold a special
      class on learning how to do basic smocking for costume?

      The class would be on a weekend - all day class - possibly a Sunday
      in the San Francisco Bay Area -- late Oct/early Nov (in time for 12th
      Night).

      Feel free to cross post and please respond directly to me.

      Thanks.

      -- Sabrina

      who has now discovered how very easy and fun smocking is to do and
      wants to share