Re: Contact for Consultation

  • Cellach
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2003
      --- In WKneedle@yahoogroups.com, "ladybrynmillar"
      <ladybrynmillar@y...> wrote:
      > Wow! The West Kingdom Needleworker response time to my posting is
      > amazing! Thank you for the contact with Mistress Catherine
      Lorraine
      > and the information she provided. I've learned a lot already and am
      > having great fun thinking of design possibilties for a similar type
      > of project.
      >
      > Lady Bryn Millar
      > East Kingdom

      Greetings from Lady Cellach ingen Chernaig, also from the East
      Kingdom. I too saw a piece of embroidery done by Mistress Catherine
      Lorraine I would love to know more about. The piece in question is
      the beautiful collar she made. If she could please contact me I would
      greatly appriciate it, Thank you, Cellach