A Reminder + Request

  • Debra Cobb
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2003
      Greetings fellow needleworkers!

      June Crown is just around the corner. As coordinator for the 2003 Kingdom Pouch program, I wanted to remind everyone working on this project that we would love to receive the completed pouches by June 10th. This will give us just enough time to photograph, label and prepare them for the June Crown display in the A&S Pavilion.

      Also, regarding the Kingdom Travel Bag Project, there are only 2 kingdoms remaining: Middle and Ansteorra. If you are currently working on a Travel Bag and would like to have it displayed at June Crown, please let Sabrina or me know so we can prepare the necessary labels, etc.

      If you have any questions regarding either of these 2 projects, please call me at (831) 385-3040 (home) or (831) 385-4047, ext. 128 (work), or email me.

      We're really getting excited about showing off your handwork.

      Yours in service,

      Isela di Bari
      Guild Patron