Re: Contact for Consultation

  • ladybrynmillar
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 10:06 AM
      Wow! The West Kingdom Needleworker response time to my posting is
      amazing! Thank you for the contact with Mistress Catherine Lorraine
      and the information she provided. I've learned a lot already and am
      having great fun thinking of design possibilties for a similar type
      of project.

      Lady Bryn Millar
      East Kingdom
    • Cellach
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2003
        --- In WKneedle@yahoogroups.com, "ladybrynmillar"
        <ladybrynmillar@y...> wrote:
        > Wow! The West Kingdom Needleworker response time to my posting is
        > amazing! Thank you for the contact with Mistress Catherine
        Lorraine
        > and the information she provided. I've learned a lot already and am
        > having great fun thinking of design possibilties for a similar type
        > of project.
        >
        > Lady Bryn Millar
        > East Kingdom

        Greetings from Lady Cellach ingen Chernaig, also from the East
        Kingdom. I too saw a piece of embroidery done by Mistress Catherine
        Lorraine I would love to know more about. The piece in question is
        the beautiful collar she made. If she could please contact me I would
        greatly appriciate it, Thank you, Cellach