Website Updated

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2003
      Several updates to the website --

      * PDFs of past Filum are available - click on the link on the main page
      * most of the main articles from past Filum are now webbed - go to
      the Articles page - more are coming
      * New and Events pages updated - as soon as we have the A&S site and
      classes finalized those will be posted.

      More updates coming soon

      "So simple, so beautiful, so easy - ask me how."