New Gardeners Guild seeks help

  • Kellyn Firesinger
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2003
      Dear Needleworkers:

      Some of us SCAers are in the throes of starting a
      gardeners guild -- name, function, etc. still
      undecided. We are to have an organizational meeting
      at Crown Saturday at 3 PM in the Mont d'Or pavilion.

      I thought that perhaps some friendly advice from an
      established guild such as yours might profit us.
      Mistress Sabrina is willing to help, but would prefer
      Friday evening or Sunday morning, while a number of us
      are day-tripping Saturday. Would Mistress Isela or
      others of you give us the benefit of your experience?
      If so, when and where could we meet?

      Gratefully yours, Kellyn Firesinger
      wkneedle@yahoogroups.com

      http://platinum.yahoo.com