Tutorial on Blackwork Basics

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2003
      Linn Skinner has just posted her Basic Blackwork lesson online:

      http://www.skinnersisters.com/double

      Enjoy
    • Kellyn Firesinger
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2003
        Dear Needleworkers:

        Some of us SCAers are in the throes of starting a
        gardeners guild -- name, function, etc. still
        undecided. We are to have an organizational meeting
        at Crown Saturday at 3 PM in the Mont d'Or pavilion.

        I thought that perhaps some friendly advice from an
        established guild such as yours might profit us.
        Mistress Sabrina is willing to help, but would prefer
        Friday evening or Sunday morning, while a number of us
        are day-tripping Saturday. Would Mistress Isela or
        others of you give us the benefit of your experience?
        If so, when and where could we meet?

        Gratefully yours, Kellyn Firesinger
        wkneedle@yahoogroups.com

        http://platinum.yahoo.com